Quick identification of the client products with regard to REACH defined categories.
Level-1 inventory is most convenient when tacking thousands of products at once.
The level-1 substance inventory service covers the following:
• Identification of the products' categories.
- Substances on their own
- Chemical preparations (mixtures)
- Articles that include substances or preparations that could be released
- Articles that include substances that could not be released
• Identification of the substance and associated regulatory status.
• Identification of the supply chain actors
- Identify all chemicals put on the market or substances used in products (or in the production process)
- For each substance, determine its regulatory status (e.g., EINECS listed, current and likely chemical classification), gather information on its properties, and assess volumes, specific uses, and concentrations
• Initiate communications with the data holders (MSDS, technical data files, etc.)
Getting in touch with our staff.
- Identify REACH compliance requirements for all stakeholders (Non EU manufacturers, EU importers, EU downstream users).